HarpStrings.biz is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and address details
- Contact information including your email address
All your payments are made through our secure independent payments gateways ... via PayPal or First Data Merchant Services ... so your payment details can not be hacked or stolen from Harpstrings.biz.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information
- To process your order and to dispatch orders to your correct postal address.
- To send you an email confirming your order and confirming the despatch of your order.
- We may very occassionally send you an email to inform you about new products or important changes at Harpstrings.biz ( ... not more than 3 times a year ).
- We may send regular customers an email to inform them about holiday periods or other unforeseen reasons why strings can not be ordered or despatched immediately.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties and we will never ask you to tick or un-tick a box to indicate your permission to do this.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.